
Ava was playing in the sandbox when I went over to pick her up. She was so happy dumping the sand into the pail and kept digging for more. I just love it everytime i see her having so much fun at preschool. She painted, played, listened to the teachers, ate her snacks and played outside. She always sounded so happy everytime she saw when I picked her up. She'd shout "mama, mama" and give me a huge smile.
We're re-arranging our rooms right now. Ava's room is going to be Colin's. Colin's crib which is currently in the guest room will become Ava's room. HL's old room will become the guest room. We're moving things in and out and right now.. our house is a MESS.
Ava seemed to learn a lot from school. I took her back to her room after she pooped, she said "thank you mommy". Then, after I laid her down to her bed, she said "good night, mommy".. My heart just melted. She sounded sooooooooo sweet.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment