Saturday, September 20, 2008

Korean BBQ



I woke up with a headache and I also found out why I couldn't fit in my red heels. It's because I'm bloated. My period had visited me. After lazying in bed for awhile, we went and ate brunch at Kingspark restaurant. Saw Laura, Andre and Henry there when they left. Laura's not feeling well and they were heading out for their fall photo shoot. It was kinda raining though, so I don't know how the photo shoot went. After brunch, we went to Richmond Center and I bought some clothes for Colin at Gymboree (shopaholic in action). Went home and put them for nap, and then headed out to Tracey's house. I haven't seen her for awhile (ever since she started working), and I miss her. So, we chatted while Owen were playing and then watched his elmo's world. It was nice chatting away without having to watch the kids with the corner of my eyes. I stayed there till 4pm. Arrived home to poor Colin who already woke up from his nap but didn't get any milk from daddy and was still in his soiled diaper (what was Simon thinking???). Quickly made his milk and changed him, then Ava was up and we were headed out to meet HL and Jenny for dinner at Jang Mo Jib (Korean BBQ Restaurant).

Colin, Ava and myself had a lot of fun playing after we finished dinner. Ava was so cute because she kept hugging Colin and Colin kept giggling when she did that. They were playing nicely together. We had to stop by at the grocery store because Ava started to chant "yogurt, yogurt" right away after we put her in her carseat. She likes those yakult type yogurt (liquid yogurt), and I ran out already, so had to buy some. I saw some new drinks at the grocery store, so I bought some because I like trying new drinks. :)

Watched "Made of Honor" on TV with Simon. It was pretty good. Patrick Dempsey is so hot!!

Side notes:
- When we were at Gymboree, Ava came up to us and said "OH MY GOD". I cracked up. I had no idea where she picked this up, but I assumed she must have heard it somewhere because it a pretty common phrase.
- I had been losing some weight after I got back from the US. I remembered weighing myself (at the insistence of my sister) at 142 lbs (exactly the weight right before I gave birth to Ava). I lost my appetite and just didn't feel like eating after I got back. I ate because I had to, but I didn't eat too much, and this morning, I gave in and weighed myself. I was pretty surprised that i weighed 133 lbs. If I keep this up, I might be able to lose more weight.. yoohoo..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

U have slimmed down quite a bit!YAY!! Actually,I could've told u that u lost weight w/out u even weighing in.

How's the hernia? Mine's come down a bit. (remember,it takes 2 years?)

Unknown said...

Wow.. you lost a lot of weight..!! Yeah... you do look thin... I need to lose weight too ;(

Unknown said...

yea, me too... it's been hard since mom is here and cooks everyday.

Unknown said...

u look good btw... i love the pictures with u and the kids... :)