Thursday, September 18, 2008

Move away Van Gogh, Picasso... here comes..




Miss Ava was so happy at school today. I dropped her off, and she directly went to the painting area. The teacher set up a piece of paper for her and she started painting. I couldn't stop myself, so I went in and snapped some pictures. She's so cute.. hahahaha

Then, I went earlier to pick her up, I saw that everyone was sitting on their chair, but Ava kept standing up and wanted to walk around. The teacher kept telling her to go back to her seat. She obeyed. How come she didn't obey like that at home? hehehe
So they were forming a line, and she waited patiently until the teacher call her name. How cute is that???? I'm such a sappy mom.. :) I think I was the only mom there who kept trying to take picture through the itty bitty window on the door.

Colin and I had this little game we invented today. He'll sit facing me on the sofa, then he bumped his head to my tummy and got up again, then bumped again... he'll do this over and over, and I'll act like I'm trying to catch his head everytime he did that. I'll also make some sound effect, and he loves it. He kept giggling everytime i did the sound effect.. He's also sooo cute.. hehehehehe

Ava loves school.... so much that I can actually use the school as a threat or a bribe. If I asked her to do something and she doesn't want to, I'll say, do you want to go to school?? and she'll say yes, then I'll say.. then you'll have to listen, if not, mommy won't take you to school.. It's been working so I'm very happy... hehehehe.. but I don't know if it's wise to keep doing this.. :)

3 comments:

rene said...

oh that's fantastic that Ava loves gg to school! Must be nice to have some time solo with Colin. :)

Unknown said...

Her haircut is so cute...!! It suits her a lot.

eLiSa said...

wow... Xuan is so adorable in the painting apron... aw~