
Started packing and realized that I bought too many clothes for the kids. So here I was panicking about the weight restriction and that my luggages were not big enough to hold all my new purchases. I had to "steal" my brother's suitcases so I can put everything in. I also had to pay for extra luggages because seems like we have 4 luggages and 2 carseats to check in. I also had 1 carryon, 1 stroller, 1 similac bag and 1 handbag. So I paid 30 bucks extra for the extra luggages.
Simon came back early from work so we can do some last minute shopping. We went to Ross and got some DVDs for Ava. Then, stopped by Famous Foorwear and DSW. Didn't get anything though. Dinner at Bahama Breeze and then home.
Packed packed and packed. Head's pounding. Put the babes to bed and set alarm and zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............
2 comments:
what dvds did u get for ava?
You are very amazing..but sounds like it has been a great vacation! Pre school already..Ava is a big girl!
Post a Comment