

Packed and packed for the road trip to my sister's house. I brought a suitcase worth of clothes for Amelia from Ava. I bet my sister is going to be shocked. I also brought some discovery toys for Tyler and Amelia. I can't wait to see them. So so so excited.
We went and had lunch at Batavia before the road trip. I love this restaurant. The rendang beef is soooooooo good. I don't like the location, but can't be choosy now can I?
The whole trip took about 6 hours. We stopped a couple of times along the ways for the babes to stretch and also for Simon to refuel with Coffee.
It was overall a quite pleasant trip besides Colin's constant crying because he couldn 't find a good position to sleep in. We managed. I played soft basketball with the kids when we're getting closer and I also took some pictures of Colin pooping. hahahahaha
Chi called when we're closed to her house, but i told her that we're still in South Carolina because we got stuck in traffic on our way out of Atlanta. She was so disappointed. Tomorrow is her surgery day, so we're there to help watched her kids. We're still talking on the phone when we pulled up onto her driveway, and she kept telling me how disappointed she was. So I told her to look outside her window. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Steve bought Bojangles for us for dinner and it was sooo good.
I showed Chi all Ava's clothes for Amelia. She was so shocked and she asked if Ava really wore all of them. She was amazed at the mountain of clothes. hahahaha
1 comment:
Hahhahaah colin is SO cute. We miss them SO much!!
Post a Comment