Friday, September 19, 2008

The Women



Sharon, Elisa and I decided to go see a movie at night. Simon dropped me off at a Tim Horton near Sharon's work place at Annacis Island around 5pm, I fed Colin while Ava and Simon had some fries, then left with Sharon to Elisa's house in Burnaby. It was fun, I haven't done the girls night out for awhile so I was really looking forward to it. We decided to watch "The Women" starring Meg Ryan, Annette Bening, Jada Pinkett Smith, Debra Messing and Eva Mendes. It's a total chick flick. They have friendship, affairs, children, career, labor, etc. Anything you can think of, they have it. I probably won't recommend seeing it in the theater, you can wait for the DVD to come out if you really want to see it.

I was wearing my red heels for this occasion and I don't know why I got blisters on both my feet. This heels was supposed to be my comfortable heels. I was so messed up, by the end of the movie, I can barely walk. We decided to go for dessert and drink after the movie, and we ended up in Cactus Club. I ordered a martini called "hypnotiq breeze" because I saw it has the blue caracao in the ingredients. I've always wanted to try the "blue drink" but never got the chance (pregnancies and breast feedings got in the way). So this time.. I finally ordered it. I love it. It's very nice. Elisa and Sharon both ordered smoothies (pregnant and DD) and Elisa also ordered a key lime pie. We chatted for awhile (till midnight.. woohoo!!). This was the first time after how many years that I went out till so late. I enjoyed it immensely. We should do this more often ladies!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

O man.I am so living through u now. Chick flick,then drinks, dessert and stay out til midnight.

I'm very jealous now.

Unknown said...

Sounds fun!!

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS :)