Sunday, September 21, 2008

One Fine Day



I'm such a klutz. This morning was supposed to be Ava and Colin's first day of swimming class. Their class is from 9am-9:30am. Usually Colin wakes up around 7:30am and will make noise, so I usually got up around that time. Today, I woke up startled and peered at my clock. It was 8:53am. I bolted up and smacked Simon (I blamed him for it because he snored around midnight therefore woke me up therefore caused me to overslept. It's my logic and I'm sticking with it). So, we missed the class. Simon said I should have set the alarm, and I said he should have stopped snoring. (I think he secretly planned this because I told him he had to get into the water with Colin since i just got my period).

We went to the Terra Nova playground today since it was such a nice day. We'd probably won't see too much of this kind of weather soon since summer's over. So we definitely had to seize the nice day as much as we can. Sharon met with us at the park and then we also saw Jessica there with Sammy and Les. Shabnem was there also with her twins (Amara and Sophie). We played for awhile and suddenly, Ava said, "Go Starbucks". Man.. we definitely had to be careful what we said around her. She knows starbucks at such early age. I'm just glad she didn't say "boy, I need coffee".

Side notes:
I had been reading a lot this week. I think I read 4-5 books in just this one week. It felt awesome!!

No comments: