Didn't do much today. I cooked fishballs soup and then took Ava to her pre-school. Today was also 1 hour long. I was scrambling because I forgot to fill out the parent agreement handbook, so I sped to do some grocery then home to fill out the handbook. Suddenly, it was 9:35 am already so I had to go pick Ava up. She didn't do any artwork today, she was running around and playing at the yard when I saw her. I didn't take any picture today because the battery on my camera died on me. So I had to recharge... therefore, no picture today.
I would label today as a wishy washy day. Nothing's going on. Did grocery at the super grocer and saw Becky and Kristina. Wished Becky a Happy Birthday and chatted a little bit with Kristina. Then, I dropped off the snap N go at Herjit's. Thanks Becky for giving Christy the Snap N Go, and thanks Christy for letting me use it first for Colin. It was a great little stroller.
I told Simon that I'll be a celibate until he purchased the tickets to Florida.. so no action going on..
Peace out!!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
celibate??? for real?? oh dear me!! i cannot believe you~ hahahhaha you just make my night, girl~
HAHAHAH! Too funny!
Hahahaha ... that's funny.
I guess you can use the tool as often as you want to get what you want. Like Becky. You did learn somthing from ask anything meet up.
Yeah you better purchase it soon.. if you're leaving from Seattle on the same date (Oct 4th).. all the flights sucks.. you'll get to Florida after 3 PM.
You went out of your way to go to Super Grocer?
Post a Comment