


Woke up at 5:30am. Washed up and then last minute checking and packing. Woke up the groggy babes and off we went. First, we had to return the rental car, and then took the shuttle to the terminal. Luckily Ava was being very cooperative. We had a little bit of problem at the check in. I checked in online last night and paid for the excess baggages, but it turned out that carseats are free. So I overpaid by 20 bucks. They had to give me back some credit and then I had to re-arrange some of the content in the luggages because some were overweight. But luckily we didn't pay extra for anything else.
After we passed the security checkpoint, Ava was walking the whole way to the gate. We're much more relaxed this time and carrying less carry-ons.
We ate at the Atlanta Bread Company and Ava insisted on having a chocolate ice cream. So she did. We boarded the plane afterwards, then we began another LONG flight home..
Ava slept well, but Colin didn't.
After we arrived in Seattle, picked up our car, we went to Bellevue in search of food. Found this Thai restaurant and since there're not a lot of good thai food in Vancouver we figured, why not..
It turned out.. not that great. Then, we went to the Container Store to buy the shoes compartment Huilee asked for. After that.. TARGET!!! Yoohoo!!
We shopped for Colin's bedroom. We're thinking that it's time to theme Ava and Colin's room. So, we're going to do some re-decorating, painting and some re-arranging of furnitures. Can't wait. I'm so pumped.
On our way to Target, Colin was screaming again, and I had to twist my arm and kinda hold his face. He's quiet then. But whenever I removed my hand, he screamed. So I sat beside him after Target. He was a happy camper then.. He's so clingy that I had to hold his hand the whole way home. I can't believe it, but that's what happened.
Home exhausted, bathed the kids. Then everyone went zzzzzz....
No comments:
Post a Comment