Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pissed Off!!

I'm so freaking pissed off today. Simon made a comment after his dinner that I used so many pots for cooking.. Well I'll be damn!!! I used 1 pot for soup, 1 for chicken and 1 for veggie and apparently that's A LOT!!!! Then.. he has freaking 3 laptops going all at once EVERYDAY.. he used more than 3 cups/day. He throws so many freaking toothpicks around, and he has more than 2 badminton rackets.. how can he explained all that????? I cook for the whole family and 3 pots he said is a lot. Then.. how many hands does he has that he needs 3 laptops and 3 rackets?????? and why he only has 1 mouth but uses 3 freaking cups everyday???????

I don't mean to sound like a maniac.. which I probably am right now.. but I'm so freaking tired of all this stupid complaints!!!!! I have feeling too!!!! sometimes I just want to drown... and drown and drown and don't want to get up...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was on the phone and I heard a really loud laugh on the other end.. I think they're reading you're blog. Oh well.. at least it makes people laugh. lol.

Anonymous said...

u r funny