Friday, September 26, 2008

Little Ashwin


Went to visit Herjit and little Ashwin this morning. So many kids there, Brigit and Sheila're there and Weeze's too. After awhile, Kathy and Andrea came too. Colin was pretty happy because there're lots of boy toys compared to his sister's toys at home. He was picking away on the toys. But he got clingy again and wanted me to hold him. I got to hold Ashwin for awhile and he was such a sweetheart. He was sleeping the whole time I was holding him. It's so weird b/c it seemed like Colin was that small not too long ago, and now I look at Colin, he's crawling and standing up and whining and faking already. Time really does fly. We stayed there until 11:20am and then went home.

After dinner, I started baking my dessert for tomorrow's party. It's the pandan sponge cake. Pretty nice considering it's my first time to bake it. :)
Can't wait for tomorrow.. :)

1 comment:

rene said...

haha...one day you should take a video of Colin "faking" it. It must be really cute and funny at the same time! Oh...I LOVE pandan sponge cake, can I have the recipe pls??