Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Snacks, Paint & Haircut





I had to prepare snacks for Ava today for her preschool. I was thinking hard and then, I decided what's better than cheerios?? So I got her a cup of cheerios and a bottle of water and some cut apples. All went into her new hello kitty lunch bag. She loves it. I also brought home her painting and some envelopes she colored. I saw some kids brought paper plates they draw on or glued on, but I don't know why Ava didn't have that. Hm...

My neighbor came after dinner and cut Colin's hair. She probably needs to come back again because his sides are so uneven. But he looks pretty good. He's such a squirmy baby that it's so hard to cut his hair.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute.. the lunch bag looks exactly like the one I spotted in Target. I was gonna buy it.. but thought I would wait until it was on sale. Of course there were none left by the time the school supply was on sale. bleh.

rene said...

I LOVE her lunch bag!! I want!! She look sooo cute sitting with her friends and waiting in line.

Unknown said...

yea, i was gonna get the same one at target, but of course they were all gone with the 75% off going on. i got a different style hello kitty one at 75% off today... round one that came with water bottle.

Elisa said...

hahahahha.... xuan is growing up so fast.. she is in preschool already, line up, attending class, painting and drawing. wow... time does fly