




We got Colin a ride on/bouncy zebra the other day and I managed to capture some of his pictures today. He couldn't get on by himself, but he could get off. My smart little boy.. :)
Since tomorrow Ava's going to her preschool again and I thought her hair's getting kinda long. We decided that it's time for a haircut again. Don't worry Tracey.. this time I took her to that Sparsky place at Lansdowne. I must say that I don't like the lady. She was rushing because it was closed to closing time. Plus, I think she was building up her steam from a picky customer before us who kept saying she cut her boy's hair wrong. So she was not very nice to us, who was definitely a very good customer. This was Ava's first time in having her hair cut by others. She's usually cut by yours truly. She was moving quite a lot because she didn't like the feel of the hair on her feet and on her face. I like her haircut, but I don't like the lady who cut it. So, next time.. I think we're not going back there anymore..
After haircut, we went to the new BK at Bridgeport. It's very new and everything looks so clean. Loved the high chair. Notice how Colin sat on the chair? hehehehe
4 comments:
yes yes.. ava's new hair cut is so cute... I missed eating the moon cake. Mom brought some.. but it was DURIAN flavor..!!! so I didn't eat any :(
I like Ava's new haircut! Colin has great motor skills! He is such an awesome little kid :)
awwwwww miss them so much. i will come back home this weekend again XD btw no more twins haircut with ava. boo
Ava's new haircut makes her seem younger somehow...
Post a Comment