
Michelle and Chee Tuck're here. They arrived since the 27th and Michelle's mom and dad're here also. I wanted to meet with them and of course little zoey. Finally, we met today.
I went to pick them up from Michelle's auntie's place. Ava was all shy and didn't want to talk to anyone. Then, we headed back to my place and zoey was playing with Ava. At home turf, Ava became more cheerful. She played with Zoey and let Zoey played with her toys. Such a good girl. Colin was up then, and he was watching the girls played.
I cooked bak kut teh for lunch and it was a huge pot. Good till dinner and probably good till tomorrow's lunch.
Ava's and Colin's rooms are ready. I haven't done a lot of decorating yet. Will do that after we got back from Disneyworld. 2 more days...
Guest room's almost done.. just a touch here and there. Have to get rid of a bunch of stuff that's lying around the hallway though.. hmph..
No comments:
Post a Comment