Friday, October 24, 2008

Ava's pumpkin patch trip AGAIN



Ava went with HL and Jenny to Richmond Country Farm's Pumpkin patch again today. They left around 10am and came back around 2pm. She was all hyped and excited but I can tell she's also very tired. So she went and napped.

Was supposed to go to babysitter meeting at 7pm but Simon decided to go play poker so I can't leave the house. DANG IT.
Ate dinner at Ho Yuen's restaurant where Colin's always welcomed. The waitress there always liked to talk and play with him. He's like a superstar there. HAHAHA

So, I was sulking and then I ate myself to oblivion (well.. 1 tiramisu and a ham bun).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice.. I like tiramisu. I rarely eat it though. Isn't that weird? I like watermelon and I always ordered watermelon juice whenever I got a chance.