





Ava woke up from nap with a slight fever so I took her to the doctor. I was contemplating if i should cancel the dinner and trick or treating. I told Sharon about it and she decided to go to the mall instead. I was not able to reach Tracey, so I figured she'd probably come. Frantically trying to tidy up the house but alas, I was too late. Tracey, Jeff and Owen arrived at 5pm sharp. HAHAHAHAHA.. I saw Sarah Palin with a little pilot and Jeff in front of my door. :)
We ordered Domino's Pizza and while waiting, the kids ate the salmon porridge I cooked with squash, carrot and tomato. Luckily Owen seemed to like it. We put the kids on costumes and I just love Colin's costume.. he's so so so cute.. HAHAHAHA
He climbed into his portable high chair and then just sat there, He did look like a chicken trying to nest his eggs.. :)
We didn't have a lot of trick or treater this year. Didn't know why. We had all the decorations out but we had to turn off everything around 8pm because of the kids bedtime especially when they were not feeling too well.
No comments:
Post a Comment