
Since Ava's started preschool, I've had to label a lot of things. Her snack bags, her container, her cups, her backpack and her jackets. I don't really want to write ON her things especially her jackets because they will be going to Amelia after Ava's done with them. So, I've been trying to think of a way to label them yet not permanently. Here's my solution.
I bought all these materials from the dollar store. This is my first try. I promised the rest will be prettier.. :)
5 comments:
It looks CUTE! But it really surprises me how crafty you've become.
hahahh good job. hey i got some felt too, maybe i can make some for her when i have time. what else do you want?
way to go!
very cute!
that's neat! I am really amazed you have time to do all these! You are amazing! I am battling with time these days..
Post a Comment