Sunday, October 19, 2008

BB shower & Hanging out




Swim classes again this morning for Ava and Colin. Seemed like a lot of people dropped the classes. Ava's class only have 3 kids and today our class only have 4 babies. A lot of people told me that the water in watermania is too cold. Usually I didn't feel it, but today it was COLD. Poor Colin was trembling the whole time, but he was such a sport because he kept on swimming and smiling and even splashing water with me. He drank quite a lot of water though today.

Ava was having a blast. I could hear her laughter and I saw a couple of time that she was smiling and listening to the teacher. I'm so glad that she has fun in the class. Am thinking of enrolling her in either ballet class or painting class.

After swimming, Ava, Colin and I went to Sheila's house for Brigit's baby shower. We gave her a gift cert to Pinky's blue because we heard that she's looking into getting the Ergo baby carrier. Herjit, Amy, Sharon and Silvia were there already when I got there. After a little while, Sam came also with little Ava. Sheila's so good at the food spread and I was so busy chatting that I forgot to take pictures of the food. We left around 11:30-ish because it was time for lunch for the kids. Simon cooked porridge for them already when I got home. Today was the first day where we had to fend for our food again after mom and dad left. Usually mom cooked good food and we'd just eat. Today we ate instant noodles for lunch.. ;p

After putting the kids to nap, I left for Tracey's house. I hadn't seen her for the longest time (2 weeks.. hahaha), and it was nice to get out of the house. She bought chocolate croissants for us and I brought a sweet maui potato chips over. The chocolate croissant was HUGE. I got so full after eating it. We caught up about things and Owen woke up around 2:30-ish. He's sooo tall already. I gave him his Mickey's cup and he's trying to figure out why there's water IN the cup. :) Simon called around 3 to tell me the kids were up so I left.

I was so full from the croissant I didn't eat dinner tonight. I can't believe it but it really filled me up.

Forgot to mention.. I dressed my kids like twins today.. :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

taking steps already... way to go Colin!

rene said...

wow! they grow up so fast! He is already taking his first steps! Welcome back :)