


Bad weather to start the day. It was raining, actually it was quite pouring. We went to the Lulu Halloween Spooktacular at Scott's Hall. Ava dressed in her elephant costume and Colin in his chicken costume. I also dressed up. I was Ugly Betty. It was so much fun. I LOVE halloween.. :)
Not for the candies because I don't like candies, but for the dressing up part. Anyboo.. I made all the accessories (almost) myself. I'm especially proud of my "braces". I made the Betty Necklace also. It was fun fun and fun. I got Leighton to take the picture of Ava and Colin in costume, and I also took some with my friends. I love Karen's costume. She was Loonette of the big comfy couch, and she said her husband's major bedhead. How fun.. :) Ava kept staring at Karen because I think she really thought that's loonette. She watches this show everyday and she loves it. She called the show "Comfy". After having their picture taken and grabbed a purple pail for Ava. We left.
Since Ava and Colin were not feeling too well, I didn't want them to stay too long. They might be contagious. eekk..
4 comments:
way to go, girl!!! u look exactly like her!! hua ha ha ha... my next costume is on u!
That is the best costume ever!!! I love it! have to give u an A+ for effort and originality!!!
I didn't watch Ugly Betty.. so it didn't hit me at first.. but the braces is totally COOL.. and colin is such a cute chick..en.. LOL
You are incredible!! I had a good laugh hahahahaha. Love Colin's costume too, very very cute. It suits him perfectly. Can u believe it has been a year?? I just looked at last year's photos of halloween at your place..there was one preg lady..and this year another..next year...???
Post a Comment