

So, I made quite a lot last night. Apparently I can get 139 bucks of free tupperware.. yeay!!
So, I made my list and here's what I'm going to get:
Using my free bucks, I'll get : Rock N Serve set, Lunch and Things Container and the Children's set. Then, I can buy 2 items half off. So, I chose: Super Oval Set and the Fridge Starter Set.
I also bought the Tumbler (2 for 20 bucks), and Candy will get the Modular Mates for me. I also helped Samantha ordered a set of bell tumbler for her Oliver. I don't want to say how much I spent on these stuff.. hahahaha..
I spent my morning filling my FridgeSmart set with my fruits and veggies. I was so happy, like getting a new toy to play, which is kinda sad to think of Tupperware as a new toy. Hahaha
We've decided that only Simon will go back to Spore. I'll stay here with the kids, by myself, all alone, aakkkkkhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
I hope I'll still be alive when Simon gets back..
Just finished a conference call with the Discovery Toys crew. Pretty interesting.. :)
Gave me some pointers on how to do my party.. hahahaha
On that note.. HAPPY EASTER!!!!
1 comment:
It sure is going to be a challenge when Simon is away! Try to fill up your schedule/days with some activities so that Ava will be occupied hopefully that will help?
Post a Comment