Had playdate this morning with Viola (Elisa), Annabelle (Sharon) and Jaxson (Stacey). It was fun. Colin cried a little bit (really loud) and fell asleep. Then, we (minus Stacey) went to eat at a new taiwanese restaurant per Sharon suggestion. It was pretty good. Got some leftover seafood noodle and brought it back for Simon. He said it's good. After dropping Ava off for her nap, I went again with Colin to SCC to check for the pre-school there. They have 5 pre-school. And according to the time I want, Sunshine pre-school is the best to register at. But again, I have to see if there's any spot left on the 2nd week of Apr.
After SCC, I went to Richmond Center to meet up with Elisa and Sharon. We walked for a little bit and then went home.
For dinner, I made the "chicken noodle". I think it needs more salt, I'll add more tomorrow.
Need to clean up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry,we ended up walked and ate, no playdate for babies as our original plan. Poor babies........
Post a Comment