

I was feeling a bit "chef-y" today, so when I prepared Ava's lunch, I shaped her rice into rabbits (the rabbit mold is from Daiso). She was happy and kept saying "bear-it" (her version of rabbit). But she didn't want to eat them. I finally had to "break" the rabbit and fed her.
Colin was sleeping on him tummy and on his face today in his playpen. So funny, but mind you, he doesn't always sleep voluntarily like this. He was really tired today i guess.
Then, more rabbits for dinner for Ava.. hahahaha
Got a package from UPS around evening, it's from Discovery toys. Not going to open it today.. so No pictures for you.. haha
3 comments:
wow... lots of yummy treat!
i bought lots of the molds from Daiso when KK was on strike. Havent had a chance to use it yet. Fun? Take up lots of time? But, it does look good.
cool... looking rabbit..!! :)
Btw, I read that it's bad for babies to sleep on their stomach coz it could suffocate them accidentally.
wow! cool! I am going to buy those molds, seems like so much fun! Colin looks like he has grown so much!
Post a Comment