Monday, March 3, 2008

Baby wipes disaster

I was so mad at Ava today. She was upstair and I thought she was at the office with Simon. Lo Behold... When I went upstair.. it seemed like she was partying on my bed. She took a box of baby wipes and dumped all it's contents on my bed... thus, my comforter has a big wet spot on it.

So, I went downstair.. thinking I might yell at her a little bit.. but then she saw me and said "mama"... and looked at me using her "I'm-so-cute-you-cannot-get-mad-at-me" look. So, I didn't yell at her.. and I went and looked at Colin.. and he smiled at me, and I melted AGAIN!!

I'm so dead. My whole life, things are going to be like this, isn't it??? I won't be able to get mad at them b/c they have me twirling unconsciously in their little hands. I'm DOOMED!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.. Ava's first naughty deed?
Still you gotta let her know that is wrong... ok.. or else she'll do stuff and never learn what is wrong and right.

Elisa said...

oh...they know ur soft spot..... at least she seems to understand that she has done sth bad.

rene said...

that's great that you are able to keep your cool! but yah, it's the power of mama's love that makes us so susceptible to the kids "climbing on top of us"!