Monday, March 17, 2008

4 months shots and Muffffiiinnsssssss

Took Colin to his 4 months old shots today. He was so friendly to the doc. He was smiling and laughing at the doc, and suddenly "pinch" on his thigh and he started crying. Hahahaha...

Then, after I put Ava to nap and Colin finally slept. I went and baked some muffins. First, I baked a whole wheat orange chocolate muffins. Then, I baked the regular banana chocolate muffins. Not to bad I think.. I forgot to take the pictures.. maybe I'll update the pictures tomorrow.. :)

I also cooked "greek pan fried chicken" with the epicure, and did the summer berry dip to go with the strawberries. Ava loves it. Also, stir-fried brussel sprouts.

I'm thinking of making my fav Medan's "kumango" chicken noodle.. yum yum.. :)

2 comments:

rene said...

I like the title on your last post haha. You are doing so great with 2 kids and still able to bake and cook!

Unknown said...

how did you find the time to do all those things you mentioned??? i can't even find the time to just take a break for a few minutes... and i am still on maternity leave... i can't imagine what will happen once i am back at work!