Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Discovery Toys' Box Opening


Opened my "box" today with Ava, while she went "waw, waw, waw" everytime I took a new box out. Then, she wanted me to open all the boxes, which of course I didn't do. I'm not crazy.
She loves the peg board and the hammer away toy. She also played with the measuring cups. I kinda like the cups, b/c we can play a lot of games with them.

I'm so tired.. Colin kept waking up every 2 hours.. and Simon's going away for 10 days.
Luckily, Tracey has offered to stay with me for a night around Apr 8 or 9th (Thanks Tracey!!!).
My sis in law's friend might be here when Simon left, so I'm not going to be alone after all.. hahahaha.. thank god, at least I will be able to go pee without taking both kids with me... halleluyah..

Tonight, Colin was crying so much that I msg-ed Simon asking him to put him up for sale at Craig's list.. Ok.. I know I'll be getting a lot of hate mails b/c of this comment.. but I was really rattled. I'm so sleep deprived it's not even funny. Waking up every 2 hours to feed, then in the morning I had to cook while Colin's in the exersaucer (thank god he likes this thing). I also had to watch Ava while cooking b/c she likes to mess things up. She has been dumping her apple juice on the family room or treating the juice like lotion and smears it on her table, on herself, etc. I have a very sticky family room now.. I'm so ashamed.
That's why my patience kinda reach its limit and I resorted to wanting to put Colin up for sale..

He's so cute.. but he's also so needy..
I'm soooooooo tired.......

2 comments:

rene said...

oh dear, I hope this phase passes quickly for you so that you can regain your energy from sleep! It's great that you have someone else in the house whilst Simon is away, that would really help!

Anonymous said...

That is nothing!! I used to tell Owen that I was going to put him on the curb or sell him to a band of travelling gypsies. When the crying was really bad I would tell my Mom to come get him because he was waiting on the front step (he wasn't, of course).