Simon and I went to the TCC pre-school's open house today. The name of the pre-school is Rompers. We went and talked to the teachers there. Ava was having a blast, she was running around and played with all the toys there. Seems like I won't have any problem dropping her off to the pre-school. Now, I'm trying to put her into 2 pre-schools, because Rompers is only on Tues and Thursday. Now, the thing is, they will put in priority registering for the students coming back. So, the teacher said that last year, they have parents lining up at 3am on the registration day to register their kids into the class. I told simon he'll have to go at 1am. hahaha
The registration is on Apr 26. We'll call the school around Apr 22 to see how many spots is left for the morning class.
I have to check with SCC and see if they have more spots or if I also have to line up for it.
Dang it, I never know having kids means we have to do so many things.. hahahahahah
THIS IS LIKE WAR!!!!
I told Simon if he can line up for his plasma TV.. then he can definitely line up for Ava's future.. hehehehehe.. I had to make it sounds serious so he'll do it.. hahahahahaha
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment