




We went to a Dr. Suess playdate today at Becky's house. Since Ava was still feeling under the weather, I only brought Colin with me. Christy made a Dr. Suess cake. It's so pretty. I had Colin on my sling the whole time. He slept for a little bit. It's a good turnout, we had around 16 moms there. The craft today was to make a Dr. Suess hat. Since I didn't have any spare hand, I asked Christy to make one for Ava. Then, Christy decided to make another "mini" one for Colin. I must say.. he looks ssssoooooooooo cute with the mini hat.. hahahaha
A lot of people took his pictures.. :)
After that, when I went home, I took more of Colin and his hat, and also of Ava's. But since she's still not feeling too well, she doesn't look so cheerful in her photos.. ;)
At night, I went to Tara's house for the Tupperware party. From our mama's group, we have Candy (who's selling the tupperware), Karen, Angela and myself. Then we had 3 of Tara's neighbour. I think I love tupperware now, especially their fridgesmart series. Seems like I will save a lot of veggie from going bad if I purchase that series, which I did. I told Candy I want to host her next tupperware party, so I can get some hostess's discount.. woohoo!!
I also bought a Super Cereal Storer.. for Ava's cheerios.. :)
1 comment:
Uh.. the hats look better by themselves. Kids + hats just make the hats look darn weird.. (no offense to the mommies)..
Post a Comment