I'm going to be selling discovery toys soon. I'm so excited. I've purchased the starter kit, and Susan will put my name into the mompreneur site also.. hahahahaha
Today I went with my neighbour and acted like her translator to her doctor's appointment. After that, we went to eat lunch at Pearl Castle. It was pretty good.
Ava did something cute today. She was putting her crayons into her dora push car, and while doing that, she was counting.. and it went like this.. "six, seven, two, three, ten..." and we're laughing so hard... and we kept asking her.. ok, after seven, and then what??? after three and then what?????
Then, we asked if she can count in Chinese.. and she went.. "yi, er, er, er, er, "
hahahahahahahaha... cute
P.S. My prince Colin's fart is getting worse and worse.. I feel like I'm holding a dumpster...
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
tyler usually goes... two three four seven eight ten... hahaha
Get a Glade, a double sided tape, and stick it on Colin.
it's great Ava is conversant in both English & Mandarin! You guys are doing a great job with her! I think we are really lacking in the Mandarin department with Lucas..wow the pre-school saga sounds pretty scary i thought these things only happen in Singapore/Asia!
good for you!!!
wow... counting already, Xuan???? Way to go!
Yeah, since Serene mentioned about the preschool. You make it sound so scary... I indeed thought it only happens in Asia and some schools here but not pre-school. WOW!!
It seems that I better start do my research for KK. ^_^
Post a Comment