




We went to the "Music Together" demo class. Anna was really great and I think Ava was really enjoying herself. She was a bit reserved at first, she wanted to sit on my lap when I put Colin on them, so I had to put her on my lap and put Colin on Ava's. It was fun. Then, she started to participate after watching Anna for awhile. Then, she went FULL throttle when Anna asked us to stand up and dance.. hahahaha
I want to enroll Ava in here but might have to wait till July or something. Definitely can't do it on April b/c I'm so busy. Not May, b/c Simon's family will be here.
Ava & Colin both did something funny today. Ava was giving me these poses everytime I said "Camera", then Colin was in his exersaucer and kept screaming. It was not an upset screaming though, more like a playful screaming.. hahahaha
I needed to get a Gate for Ava's room. So, we went to Lansdown, and Ava took the merry go round and the train ride there. She was having so much fun.. Colin and I were kinda bored while waiting, and i noticed that he tried to grab his toys. I can't believe it. He grew up so fast.
On our way home from shopping, I noticed something funny in the sky. It looked like white smokes, I can't really describe it, so look at the picture closely.
Simon left for badminton already, and I'm just updating my blog now while watching TV. Colin is sleeping on his tummy again.. hehe.. peace for a little while..
2 comments:
OMG, he's so cute with his dimples...
Annbelle really likes Anna's class. Too bad, I have to go back to work, otherwise I may consider to enroll her again. For you, it is good deal. Buy one get one free. Colin is free up to he is 10 months.
If I have 2nd baby, I will enroll Annabelle too. Don't worry, Annabelle slept on her tummy all the time since she knew how to roll over.
Post a Comment