Friday, March 28, 2008

My first discovery toys Party.. was it a success???


I did my first discovery toys party today. It was so exciting and fun.
I invited a couple of close friends and their babies to my house. Then, we all played with the toys. I'm kinda using them as my "guinea pigs".. hehehe.. to see if i can give a good presentation and if I answer or give a good explanation on the toys. I hope i did. I want to thank Elisa, Lian, Meg and Serene for coming. Of course I cannot forget to thank Viola, Miles, Miwa and Lucas for "testing" the toys.. hahahaha It was so much fun to see Ava interacted with everyone, especially Miles and Miwa b/c they are the same age. Viola and Lucas were so cute b/c they were chasing each other.

The family room was so messy after they're done playing.. but Miles and Miwa were so good, they helped cleaning up by putting the toys back in their cases. So so so good.. :)
After almost everyone left, except for Lian and Miles... something happened. Ava went upstairs to my room and closed the door.. and LOCKED it. I tried to ask her to open it but she was either not listening to me.. or not understanding what I asked her to do. I panicked a little bit b/c I don't know how to open the door and Colin was crying. Luckily Lian helped hold Colin and Simon was finally back from his starbucks stop. I don't know who or how the door was opened, but it was opened and Ava came out. I really have to watch where or what she does now..

My neighbour came by and cut Colin's hair after dinner. Now, he has a crew cut. So cute.. hehe
Since Simon is leaving soon (Apr 4-14), I asked my neighbour to cook for me. I asked her this a week ago, and today she said she'll do it. But of course one of my main request is.. she has to let me pay her. She is the nicest lady and she always wants to help me, but I really don't want her to spend her time and money for me that way. So, she will let me pay her. So, one problem solved at least. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd buy this: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2967823

rene said...

Thanks for having us over and congratulations on your new venture!