Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hip & Hop my old bones



We went to the hip hop party at the Urban dance studio today with the lulu ladies & babies (ok, we included the daddies this time also).. It was so much fun.. we all got to strut our moves.. hahaha..
Ava was not great though, she wanted me to hold her, didn't want to get down on the dance floor. I had to dance while holding her. So exhausting.
We danced to "open shut them", "if you're happy", and "hokey pokey"
Then, the instructor taught us how to dance a pussycat dolls number.. it was so funny especially when the daddies moved. We're dancing to the PCD's song called "low rider". And we had to dance a move called "belly button jean" (??? I'm not sure if this is what it's called, but i kept hearing sth like this). And then there's this move where you had to stick your elbow out or something, I feared that I'll get bloody nose from Eric (Christy's husband) who was in front of me, imitating the move while holding Jett (his son).. but it was so funny...

We all brought food b/c it's a potluck event. Huilee made canapes for me. They looked so good.. so fancy. And tasted good too. Colin was sleeping most of the time but he was up when we're dancing. I'm very amazed at how Susan and Anne-Louise think of all the events, but this was really fun.

Ava was only became "alive" when we ate. hahaha, she had some tortillas, and apple juice. She also had some rice, half of my chocolate peanut butter cookie, and half of my brownies.
Later after the party, she had some "yang zhou fried rice"..
She ate lots.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

look like lots of fun.... when KK is walking, then we will join u guys ^_^
the food looks good too. good job, HL!