


Poor Ava. She has stomach flu. This morning, she woke up, had her milk and was eating grape tomatoes and suddenly she threw up. A lot of puke. We thought that it's b/c of the tomatoes skin. So, we didn't think much about it and went to the Grand opening of the stroller strides.
After the workout, we went to Starbucks and I gave Ava grapes and strawberry. She was happily eating the fruits, so I thought, oh, she's fine. Then, Elisa and Sharon and I decided that we would have lunch at Aberdeen Center. I drove and when I was driving there, I noticed that Ava looked sleepy, so I decided to drop her back home and just go with Colin. But when I arrived and got her out of her carseat, she puked again. Then, she had a little bit of rice and went to bed. I went ahead and booked the doc for her. I went ahead to Aberdeen.
When I got home after lunch, which is around 2pm, Ava was up from her nap and she threw up again. Poor baby. I felt so bad for her. But after throwing up, she wanted to eat. She doesn't look sick. When we finally got to the doctor, she said that she has a mild case of stomach flu.
She's not to eat any oily food and can't drink milk for now. She can take in bread, banana, apples, juices, jello and crackers. So, we went to Save-on to get some.
She puked again in front of Save-On.
We gave her some eggo after we got home and she had a banana on our way home from Save-On. She puked again while eating the eggo. I don't know what to do. Seems like she can't take anything in. Everything she ate, she threw up.
I just hope she'll be better tomorrow. I want to say, just give me her stomach flu .. but then, if I got sick, who'd take care of them??? so, I just hope my baby will get better tomorrow.
Mommy loves both of you!!!!
5 comments:
Poor Ava !!! Hope she feels better tomorrow.
Take care of yourself. Don't get it from Ava. Always wash hands.
Hope Ava will get better soon :(
Is Ava better today? poor girl :(
Poor Ava!! Feel better little princess :(
oh dear, hope she feels better soon! But be careful and take precautions to try not to get it from her cos you need to stay healthy to look after the babes! take care!
Post a Comment