Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tantrums

Ok.. I finally got the tantrums around 5pm. She was crying and crying and I just let her. I have another big problem now, I think I don't have enough milk for Colin now. It seemed like he's always hungry and I can't produce more for him. Tonight going to try the powder milk again.
Anyway, except for that 1 tantrum, I must say, the first day has passed nicely. At least Ava is in her bed now and I only have to deal with Colin now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it's going okay so far. Hope it is easy tomorrow too. I know all about the tantrums lately. Owen is testing his limits like crazy ;)

Unknown said...

Feel free to call me after 7 pm if you get lonely or need me to watch Colin via webcam... LOL..

7-8 pm my time would be 5-6pm your time.

Let me know if you wanna chat on msn too.. ok.. haven't turned that thing on forever..