Monday, April 7, 2008

Freaking &^%^#%$%$^

I have sorethroat, and Colin was up so many times last night it's not even funny.
I'm so tired now b/c Ava just woke up and cried. I tried to persuade her to come to bed with me but she didn't want. Ouch.. my old bones.... :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen was also up last night. It must be in the air. I had just fallen asleep shortly after midnight and he woke up at one. I tried to ignore him but to no avail. Then, of course, he got up at 6:00. I was too tired though so I ignored him until almost 6:45. Bad Mommy....

Kerry Chan said...

I'm sorry to hear you're sick. I know it's so hard. Hope all of you get better soon. FYI, Colin is not the only baby that wakes up many times at nite. I ran into a mommy at the health clinic at east richmond to weigh madelyn. She said her daughter woke up every 2 hrs until she was over 1. She stopped nursing at 1 and girl still woke up with formula. Now she's 2.5 and she sleeps 11 hrs. There's light at the end of the tunnel and also good to know you're not alone.