



We went to Herjit's house for playdate today. Ronan is so cute. Then, Christy & Jett came, followed by Becky, Griffin and Bella. All the kids were having so much fun playing. Us moms of course were just chitchat-ing away.. :) Herjit made this fab cookies. I love it.
We stayed until 11:30am b/c it's time to go back for lunch. I fried rice and then after we all ate, Ava napped. But she didn't really nap, she woke up in 1 hour and started to cry, which prompted cries from Colin.
We all then stayed in Ava's room and tidied up her closet.
After that we went downstair for TV. Ava felt asleep then, and her sleeping posture was so funny. I can't believe it, but I remember that was how I slept when I was little. Like mother like daughter. hehehehehe
Ava woke up with bad tantrums. She was just crying and asking for things which then I'll give her and she'd say "NO NO NO". Luckily Simon's back today.. YOOHOO.
Went to pick Simon up. Finally !!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment