Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cry Cry Baby Cry




Seriously, one of these days, Colin will get me arrested. I took him to the Mall today, thinking of getting something for Simon's just born nephew. But since I hardly ever go to the mall now (yes tracey, it's true!! hahaha), I just basically went into every store I can. So, half way of my "route",Colin started crying. He's not crying actually, he's screaming bloody murder. People were looking at me funny, probably thinking I'm abusing my child there. So, I had to pick him up, which automatically turn off the volume. So embarassing!!!
I had to cut short my shopping trip b/c of these inappropriate public display.

My neighbour was giving a birthday party tonight. So we went to eat at this vivacity restaurant at Alexandra road. It was pretty fun. Met new friends, Jessica & Chris who also just had a baby boy Matthew on the same day that Colin's born. How coincidence!!.
We promised to get together sometimes.

Ava was so high at the restaurant. She ran around with a bunch of other kids, and seemed to have lots of fun. She will poke one of her playmates and then ran away laughing. She was extremely hyper. I hope she won't have any nightmares.
Colin was just hanging around. He was being passed around the table b/c everyone was kinda helping me hold him so I can eat. Hahahaha.. so nice. But he still wanted to come back to momma. Everytime he realized that it was not me holding him, he started to pout and cry. My little man wants me.. :)

No comments: