Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm in Heaven



At last, my long awaiting massage. I went and got it today, at the Tao day spa, from a guy. Ok, I didn't know it's going to be a male massage therapist, but at that moment, i said, what the heck, I NEED it. He's pretty good. He said I'm VERY tense and tight, so he used this thing that vibrated on my back. I called it "meat tenderizer". I felt good after the massage. So good, that I booked another massage next week.. hahaha, no, not from him. I booked a Balinese jamu massage.
Can't wait.

I was tensed again though once I got home b/c Colin was crying and wanted me to hold him. So, there goes my dough. I need to really consider the next week massage, to see if it's worthed or not.

2 comments:

rene said...

Lucky you! I NEED a massage too!

Unknown said...

I think you also need a haircut.. MUAHAHAHA... (me too, actually)