Had migraine last night, and woke up at 1am with pounding head. So took 2 advils and tried to sleep. Colin has been waking up like every half an hour, I don't know for sure. I only know that I woke up A LOT of times. around 5-6 times a night. He can't seem to sleep well.
Huilee's graduation was today. I didn't go b/c I can't imagine the idea of bringing Ava and Colin with me. But the upside, all of us got a good nap today. I woke up feeling a little bit refresh.
Yan called and said they bought a play tent for Eddie and asked if Ava wanted to play. So I changed (finally) and took both Ava and Colin over to her house. It was so fun. It's a huge play tent where usually they were balls in there. She was jumping and jumping.. then she went and danced with Eddie. So funny.. :)
I forgot to take pictures.. :)
For dinner, we went to Hi Genki and met with Elisa, Desmon and Viola. Ava ate udon, and I ate beef ( I think..). She was having so much fun playing with Viola and Desmon after eating. She ate quite a lot. I was so deprived of sweet stuff that I ordered the Banana Tempura.. yipee.. :)
After dinner, Ava, Viola and Desmon went to play at the playground near their house. We stayed behind in the restaurant. After a little chitchat and some loud protest from Colin. We left.
Now.. I want to sleep good tonight.. hopefully..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh dear is Colin waking to drink milk? Maybe it's a growth spurt? I hope it gets better for you soon..and yes you do need more sleep, i think you meant to say you brought "Ava and Colin" over and not "Ava and Eddie" :) good nite.
hahaha.. you're right serene.. SEE.. I do need sleep.. :)
edited it already. :) Thanks.. :)
I totally forgot but it is very normal for babies to do this at this age. It is the dreaded 6 month growth spurt. They do this and then when it ends you can usually finally settle into a schedule. There is a light at the end of the tunnel...
Post a Comment