Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Playdate








Went for playdate at Sam's house. She also has 2 kids, Oliver and Ava. It was really good to get out and have a playdate with a mom. We got to talk while the kids were playing. It's more like they were playing by themselves, but still, moms got to talk.. hahahaha
Lil Ava is around 2-3 months old. Colin was behaving pretty good. Ava loved Ollie's fruit cutting toys.
After lunch (McD) and Ava went to nap, I finally went to the West Richmond CC to check out their pre-school there. Their registration day is on May 1, so if I cannot get into Rompers, I might just go there, even if I get into Rompers, I still need to go there for the MWF class. At least I have more choices now for Ava.

Then, I stopped by Toys R Us, I know.. I shouldn't be buying more toys, but I can't help it. I bought the fruit slicing toys for Ava, then bought frying pans so she can play kitchen.

I organized one of my cabinet with my new tupperware. I forgot to take the before pics (again.. I was too excited).. but you'll get an idea once you see my other cabinets.. which are pretty much the same like the one I just organized.

I showed Ava her new toys after her nap. She was saying "Yay" and "Wow" when I gave her the toys. She seemed to enjoy it... for awhile anyways.. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Ava can do the cooking while Simon is away!