Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 7


Woke up refresh today. Didn't hear Ava until 8am.. YOOHOO.. I guess yesterday's activities tire her pretty well. She was up an hour later than usual, that means 1 extra hour for me to sleep. Colin was awake a couple of times last night, but not as frequent, so I got some sleep also. YIPEE!!!

Went to E-canteen for breakfast and ordered some take out for lunch, then we went to do some grocery shopping with both Ava & Colin. I must say they were in their best behaviour. Didn't hear too many peeps from them. Ava was so tired with walking around that she fell asleep on our way home. Colin was very awake though. I've been trying to get him to nap for almost 2 hours and he's still very much awake as I type. hm....

Huilee baked Almond cake and muffins.

No comments: