So I called SCC today to ask how many spot is left on their "Sunshine" class. They said "One spot left, but there're more spots in the french class". I asked "oh yeah? how many?". "Three". DANG!!
So, I quickly phoned TCC. When I went for their open house, they said to call on the 22nd. But, I just can't wait anymore. Guess what??? They also only have 1 spot left. So, I said to Simon, you have to go there and camp out!!!. He said, "what if there's already 1 person in front of me??" I was going to say, then you come back home, b/c what's the use.. But before I could say that.. he added, "I'll have to hit that guy and go before him".. hahahahaha.. All for AVA..
So, now, I'm in a panic mode, b/c seriously, what am I supposed to do??
I called the arts connection and left a message. Hopefully I'll hear back. In the meantime, I'll take a chill pill.
Discovery toys party at Brigit today. We found out that we only have 4 ppl (incl me and brigit). But we'll go ahead and have fun anyway. But, it turned out, we had 6 ppl. Brigit, myself, Candy, who brought Karen with her, Kristina, and I called Sharon to come out too with Annabelle.
It was a blast. We played some games with the cards I have. It was really fun. We all agreed that they were good drinking game, which will only get more and more fun with more drinks.. YOOHOO.. hahahaha
We did pretty good sales b/c Brigit also had 2 outside orders. She basically got her toys for free and even earned 8 bucks. hahahaha
I can't wait for more party. Didn't book any from Brigit's party, but I'm sure I can organize more in a month or so. :)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sucks. I will have to get on Owen and preschool ASAP. I think I will enroll him in some classes at various places so that I can pre-register.
That sucks. I will have to get on Owen and preschool ASAP. I think I will enroll him in some classes at various places so that I can pre-register.
This is scary..oh I don't mean Simon hitting the guy in front, that was funny haha.
Post a Comment