
Day 5's here. Tracey and I went to Starbucks this morning. We saw Anne-Louise and the rest of the gang there. I felt a little bit guilty b/c Kerry was there with 2 babes, while I was only stopping by for coffee. hahaha.. But I must say I haven't felt so relax like this for the longest time. Ava was at home with Huilee and Jenny, and Colin was sleeping. So, it was a little break and I needed it.
Went to pinky blue and I got the thinkbaby's bottle for Ava & Colin. Ava wanted a puzzle board by Melissa & Doug, so I got it for her (it's not too expensive.. hehe). And, I have to thank Tracey for giving "Sophie the giraffe" to Colin. He loves it. He has been chewing and drooling on it. It's so funny to see him trying to put the feet into his mouth but can't b/c the feet was too long and they went up his nose instead. I had to "help" him a bit there.
Had lunch at Sushi House, and Ava was NOT good at all. She was crying and screaming and just behaving badly. I had to take her out to the car and give her a "talk" before we went back to the restaurant. I was so very embarrased. Sorry Tracey!!!
Tracey left around 2pm, then I went back home and tried to sleep, but can't. Facebook drew me in again. I'm so damn addicted to facebook.
All routine went well at night. Colin bathed, and Ava fed and bathed. Then, bedtime.
I should go too now. It's late. TTFN.
No comments:
Post a Comment