
Went delivering my toys today. I felt like Mrs. Santa. Hahahaha.
It was really fun. Candy was my first stop and I gave her Karen's also. Then, I went to London Drugs to do some shopping. Afterwards, Christy's. I tried Kristina's but she was not home.
I went to Safeway and got myself a spinach dip and a french bread. I had been wanting to eat this for awhile. Finally had it. Yummy!!!!
I bought that hand held swifter from London Drugs, and I went swifter-happy for a hour or so, just swiftering away on every nook and cranny that I can find. I had to get rid of all these dust before my mom in law gets here. hahahahahaha...
Now, looking around my bedroom, I still have tons to do. Dang it!!!
Huilee made more pastries today. It's the "german puffs" she said. I think they are a bit oily. She said it's because the dough wrapped the butter instead of the butter wrapping the dough(???) I have no idea what that means. I ate 5. I'm going to gain 5 lbs just b/c of that. Ugghhhh.....
No comments:
Post a Comment