Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Polka Dots Baby





Went to get a massage again today at Tao day spa. OOOOHHHHH felt sooooo good!!!!
I wanted a Jamu Balinese Massage, but she gave me a wrong one, she gave me the hot oil aromatherapy massage instead. It didn't matter b/c it was sooooooooooo good!!!! hahahahaha
I'll go back for the Jamu Balinese Massage.. definitely!!

Ava wore her new dress today. She loves it so much.. :)
She was twirling around and playing with her polka dots light jacket.

Huilee brought home CROISSANT today!! yeay!! my favourite!!..
And she made chocolate croissant also. I ate 2!!! (Before she came home, I also ate 4 of her german puffs and also the leftover BBQ eel fried rice I cooked for lunch.. I'm so fat!!!!)

As I'm writing this blog, Colin is rolling around in bed with me (not sleeping obviously). And, I realized that he's crawling to get close to me.. OMG!!!
He was near my legs earlier, then crept up close to my thighs, then my waist, now he's lying beside me, patting my arms while chewing his lower lips and making noises.. hahahahaha.. he's the cutest!!!! And, he got a hold of my remote and changed my channel.. How smart is that???!!! hahahahahahaha

No comments: