Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 2




Another day safely went thru without a lot of tantrums. I was able to put both of them to bed (not at the same time, of course). Today we watched a lot of TV though b/c the weather was bad. We ordered sushi for lunch (Ava was really hungry b/c she was asking for rice at 9am). Bought some fruits and some junk food for myself.

2nd day SAFE!!!!

Just going to put some pics up for Simon to see.. :)

5 comments:

simon said...

my cute Ava!!!!!! but her hair style is a bit outdated... 60s - 70s hair style...

Unknown said...

colin looks so much like simon.

simon said...

Hahaha... does tat mean that I look as cute as Colin? ...:-)

Anonymous said...

Interesting that you would rush to cut her bangs before I came.... worried I would take her to a salon?

Unknown said...

err... no... you're not as cute as colin.