




Dimsum at Fisherman Terrace with Tracey, Lori, Kim and my babes. I haven't had dimsum for quite a while, so it was really good. Ava ate a lot and of course chatting away with Lori.. :) They were so cute. :)
Colin was pretty good as soon as I gave him his crackers.
We bought a swim and splash elephant pool this past weekend but we didn't really assemble them until yesterday. But since SUMMER is still not here, we only use it in our family room. It was used as Ava and Colin's milk drinking hangout place. hahaha.. They look so cute though, playing in the "dry pool". Colin loves to try to climb out of the pool, but since he's not that tall yet, he usually got stuck in the middle. He can't move forward but also stuck hanging and can't move back. It's the funniest thing.
Huilee brought back some Raspberry chocolate, caramel chocolate and peanut chocolate.. Yum yum..
Another thing that's been on my mind lately is that I'm getting very low in self confidence now because I think I'm fat. I hate my huge arms, and I hate my flabby tummy and hate my cellulited thighs, not to mention my scar-filled face. Sigh.... sigh... sigh... What can I do to get rid of all the above????????
3 comments:
You are not going to want to hear this but I don't think you look any different. I think your skin looks a lot better recently, so you shouldn't worry at all about that.
In all seriousness you are beautiful and I would give my right arm to be as cute and fashionably dressed as you!!
What scar-filled face? Where? Care to explain? YOU ARE CRAZY beautiful. And the great genes passed onto your kids, hence Andre's just crazy about BOTH of 'em.
Look at how Ava lounges in the pool. She's a hottie. :p
Hey... I went to Rmd Laser for my freckles.
i think u look good girl... u should see what i look like now, then u won't feel bad anymore... i still look 6 month pregnant :(
Post a Comment