





Tried a new restaurant (per Laura's recommendation) for breakfast called Kingspark Steakhouse. Even though they are called Steakhouse, they serve those breakfast hongkong style. It's pretty yummy, but similar to other HK Cafe in Richmond.
Colin wore a "headband cap" today. He's sooooo cute.. yes, he's mine.. hehehehe
I just love taking his pictures.
We're deflating the pool now before it becomes a permanent fixture in our family room. So, "Ava, Colin, say goodbye to Mr. Elephant slide and the pool".
Went to dinner with Sharon & family at the Kingspark again because Simon thought their dinner menu looks good when we had breakfast in the morning.
I ordered the Japanese big bowl with Pork chop and BBQ Eel. Yummy.. :)
1 comment:
OMG, u were @Kingspark? We were there early around 9.30ish. I wonder if that was all the bb noises that I heaaard in the background?!
Post a Comment