
Last night, Simon and I decided to go to London Drugs and Superstore to get some snacks. Ava and Colin were still awake when we left (don't worry, huilee's home!!!). We went and got some snacks and crackers, I got the "bio oil" after hearing that it worked for stretch mark and scars. Then, Simon and I went to the "Rose Garden" for bubble teas. The last time we went out like this was before Colin was born, so we're really enjoying ourselves.
Then, when we got home, we found out that Ava was playing with her own POOPS!!! yeap, that little girl who seems to clean and cute was playing with her own excrement!! YUCK!! She was of course asleep when we got home, then Simon cleaned up her poopie and had to wake her up to change her. I don't know how dirty she was, but since it was late and she was sleeping, we just went ahead and let her be.
In the morning, Simon bathed her again, and then I took ALL her sheets, pillows, etc and put them in laundry..
Ok.. enough of the yucky stuff.. huilee brought home caramel peanuts and rochers today. YUMMY!!
1 comment:
Playing with Poo? Thanks for giving me the heads up. I can ONLY imagine Andre doing the same thing.
Post a Comment