Monday, June 2, 2008

Sex & The City




Bottle feeding time for my little prince. I let Colin played with "the bottle" with water in the morning. Getting him to familiarize himself with "the bottle" (Tracey's advice). In the afternoon, after his nap, I put in 2 oz of formula and again let him hold "the bottle" and played with it. He tried to take the nipple into his mouth, so I encouraged him by helping him. I tried not to look at him too much while he played. But I did eye him from the corner of my eyes while coloring in Ava's book. Lo Behold!!! He finished the bottle. I was soooooo happy!!!!... FINALLY!!!

Prepared everything for simon b/c he'd have to take care of the babes since I'm going to the movie with Tracey, Pamela, and Kerry. I had dinner with Tracey and Pamela first before movie. I took them to GUU, the japanese tapas restaurant in Aberdeen Center. Then, Carrie, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte, HERE I COME!!!!

For the occasion, I wore my red shoes. Since this was my first time to a movie after n years, I had to make a celebration of it. I liked the movie, but was waiting for someone to die the entire time (thanks Tracey.. hahahaha). Not going to put any spoiler in here, but go watch girlfriends!!! it's good. I saw a lot of previews and already marking a couple of movies I want to watch. YOOHOOO..

The whole time I was gone, Simon got Ava to bed, and Colin finished his 4 oz of milk after tough persuasion from Simon. Simon said Colin cried for awhile. Tough love!!!
I was so engorged by the time I got home.. I had to wake Colin up around midnight and fed him so I can get some relieve. It'll be a tough wean for me.. I'll take it a couple of feed a day.. :)

3 comments:

momo said...

elly jie, yea it's so good! i watched it with my girlfriends too..it was really good! how i wish MR Big is my guy, wahaha so man! and the walk-in closet, omg! i wanna be carrie.

Mum's The Word said...

yeap.. I LOVE the walk in closet.. hahahaha.... your guy is Mr. Skinny.. hahahahaha

Sharon said...

YAHOO, Colin finally took his bottle. GO GO Colin !!!