




Colin got his haircut today from our neighbor, Mrs. Lam. I think he looks so handsome.. :)
We played in Ava's room for awhile before bed tonight. Ava was doing her night dancing. :)
Today we decided that it's time for Colin to go to his own room. We moved his crib to the guest room because we want to get him to get used to NOT feeding again after his last night-feeding. He has been up a lot for the past few days even after having an 8-oz bottle. So, today we're going to ferberize him. For those who doesn't know what ferberize means, Dr. Richard Ferber who has this method for putting baby to bed by letting them "cry it out".
Colin might wake Ava up in the process, but I think for the long run, it's worth a try. We'll see... I'm going to "cross my fingers and hope to sleep".
No comments:
Post a Comment